Friday, July 14, 2017

Close Encounter With Unity Network & APS (Ascending Profit System)


Let me introduce myself to you before you read this blog post to make you feel at the least that somehow I know what I am talking about.

After working for 20+ years in the government, I early retired from the service last 2009. Since then, I have taught in college mostly marketing management subjects.



I am 56 years old (an old school), and since I am not a millennial, I was introduced to computers and the Internet only after I retired. From then on, I was fascinated by the technology-- this Information Technology.

On my frequent internet surfing activities, I have discovered that almost all things that you need to know are on the Internet. As we frequently say now “I google mo lang yan”.

Since then, I was hooked up. I have created free blogs, written posts, joined the social media. It came up to me that on the Internet there are lots of opportunities that can be taken. One of these of is making money out of it, in other words, business opportunity.

Since I was teaching Marketing, it dawned on me -- why not do some marketing on the internet -- and make money along the way. Can I make money from blogs, the social media, and other internet related activities?


So I began my research on the topics such as - internet marketing, making money online, business opportunities. The result -- I ended up taking up online training courses, joined freelance outfits, studied about internet advertisements, took advantage of the social media, and the like.

I was very eager to make money online, that I was overloaded with information and found myself lost. Frustration  came upon me. Nothing concrete came up. I even ended up being scammed.  I left my blogs, focused on teaching and have taken all these  internet marketing stuff as farce. They all are there only to fool your and take your money.

Most schemes about making money online is though recruitment, pyramids, etc. Basic marketing says there are 4 basic marketing elements - the marketing mix - they also call it the 4Ps --not that DSWD stuff --. These are Product, Price, Promotion, Place. Then making money out of Recruitment obviously does not belong here - besides it’s an R.

I found out that there so many things you need to do and learn to really make money on line. And this was my conclusion - YOU CANNOT DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF. Specially if you are not a Techy , like me.

I was wondering then - sana magkaroon ng isang COMPLETE SYSTEM na pwede mong gamitin para kumita ka online. At sana ito ay isang honest to goodness system na ginawa at inoperate ng mga taong may dakilang layunin - ang makatulong.

That was eight years ago.

Then last April 2017, feeling bored, I took the laptop on my sister and try to connect again with my friends, and former students on the social medium - the facebook.

Then out of curiosity again, I tried to search again about internet marketing and making money online. I stumbled on this Unity Network and APS (Ascending Profit System).  At first, because of my previous experience, I was skeptical. But I went on and researched about this.

I was awed. This is The Thing. This is what I was looking for the past eight years. I am glad somebody created this. His name, Eduard Reformina. I am glad he really reformed online marketing and it is especially designed for Filipinos.

And besides, the people behind this, the people who operate this, and the members are very positive thinkers. I decided that this is where, and this is the group I need to belong.

So, what did I do? Gumawa ako ng paraan para maka join. As of now, I am already a member. Although I am still in the process of getting-to-know this, I feel that I can achieve my goals -- with the complete system and with the support of all the people behind and within this.

I am very grateful I have encountered UNITY NETWORK & the ASCENDING PROFIT SYSTEM (APS) so closely.

That’s all - my next blog post will be on Unity Network again -- this time It’s Big Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment